Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pete Wentz Shares His New Year's Resolutions

Ringing in the new year with his wife Ashlee Simpson at the Hard Rock Hotel in his hometown of Chicago, rocker dad Pete Wentz took some time out on the red carpet to share his resolutions for 2011.

"I always make New Year's resolutions and then they're stupid and don't happen," Pete admits to People. "But my goal this year is to travel places I haven't been to before. And I think just striving to be a better person. Being a dad, I care about the next generation and what the world's going to be like for [my son Bronx]."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/01/02/pete-wentz-shares-his-new-years-resolutions

Kate Moss Kate Walsh Chelsea Handler Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment