Thursday, December 8, 2011

Katherine Heigl Covers Cosmopolitan UK January 2012

Adding her flare to the magazine's front page, Katherine Heigl covers the January 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK.

Set to hit newsstands on Thursday (December 8), the 33-year-old actress posed for a stylish Pavel Havlicek shot spread while talking about how she'd react if her husband were to cheat on her and not fitting the "typical" Hollywood actress mold.

Highlights from Miss Heigl's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Cosmopolitan UK!

On not fitting the "typical" mold when it comes to Hollywood actresses:
?Hollywood likes to label everyone so you?re easier to identify. I didn?t mind it; I got mouthy, the way a child does when you celebrate them for something. The mouthier I got, the more I?d be celebrated. I was like, ?You think that?s outspoken? How about this?? Then it bit me in the hand.?

On one night stands:
?I don?t like them. I?ve never met a single woman who has ever walked away from a one-night stand and been like, ?That was awesome! Oh, my god! Best ever!??

On what she'd do if her husband (Josh Kelley) had an affair:
?I?ve been debating this lately. Josh and I always said that cheating would be a deal breaker; there is no second chance. But I?ve seen friends and acquaintances go through it and they?ve found a way back to the relationship, and a way to forgive each other. And as much as I would kill him if he cheated because it would destroy me, I have started to question whether, if a mistake were to be made and it was a one-time thing, I would forgive him. Because look at the life we?ve built together. We have history, we have a child?But at the same time, it would be really hard to ever fully trust that person again.?

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/katherine-heigl/katherine-heigl-covers-cosmopolitan-uk-january-2012-567925

Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilary Duff Hilary Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment