Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tamar and Vince Herbert Cover JET, Finally Ready For KIDS?

 In the latest issue of "JET" Magazine, reality TV stars Vincent Herbert and Tamar Braxton open up about their strong marriage and friendship, their upcoming reality show and their plans to start a family. Deets inside.....

As fans will tell you, Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert make for an interesting reality TV couple.  While she is loud and animated, he is quiet and calm.  And though she LOVES to be the center of attention, he likes to play the background (as evidenced by his super successful career as a low-key music executive.).  And in the latest issue of JET, the odd-couple discuss their love, their plans for Tamar's album and if kids are in their future.

About their relationship, Vince says,

“We have fun, which is what a relationship is all about.  Tamar is the greatest. Like, we’d just drive to Disneyland, then go to the movies and fall asleep. Because we are friends and you can’t stress that enough in a relationship.  We have our arguments and disagreements, but that’s life."

But how does quiet Vince deal with Tamar's over-the-top-attitude? She says,

“He’s my husband, and I don’t talk to him the way I’d talk to a girlfriend.”

And though he is very private, Vincent revealed that he started writing songs at the age of 13 and he strongly believes in marriage because his parents were together for 25 years (both are now deceased). 

“My parents were together for 25 years. I even remember their last anniversary. That’s how much I paid attention. He rented a limousine, made a reservation and they went to this hall in West Orange, NJ. He died of a broken heart. He adored my mom.”

And Vincent surely adores Tamar and snaps at folks claiming she's a golddigger.  “I love my wife. This girl is so far from being a gold digger. I wouldn’t be with someone like that for nine years.

Tamar says: “When I met Vince I had my own house. I had my own car. I was independent.”

But the couple has had setbacks, most recently Vince's health scare.  Tamar revealed,

“It was the first thing we ever had to deal with outside of the normal relationship thing. It went from dinner, to a doctor, to a hospital, to he’s in a coma.  I had to sign a lot of papers. I’m happy that we were friends because when you’re going through ‘what would he do?’ you remember those conversations. At first Doogie Howser was his doctor, and I was like no. I want someone with gray hair."

“We have a new outlook on life because of what happened.  Everything before now has been erased.” 

Talking about Tamar's upcoming album, they revealed that she is signed to her husband's label and Interscope. Tamar says (in third person), “I have to do this.  I wake up in the morning and want to go to the studio, because if I don’t go, ‘her’ is going to be upset.” 

Fans will also see the couple on their own show this season and they say it's won't impair their marriage.

“Let me tell you why reality TV marriages fail,” Tamar injected.  Because they’re being fake, and then when they see it on TV they argue.”  

Thankfully, that won't happen to Vince and Tamar.

 

So what's next for the couple?  They shared with the magazine their top-three must haves:

The Couple’s Must-Have List:

1. A Havanese dog. Vince wants the pet for walks.

2. Two kids. Tamar is planning for twins (which she calls the Mariah Carey syndrome after her good friend).

3. Making moves. The couple just scooped up a $6.9 million mansion— now it’s time to settle in.

 

Ok...we're loving these two together!

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/01/12/tamer-and-vince-herbert-cover-jet-magazine-and-open-up-about-their-marriage-tamars-album-

Anna Paquin Avril Lavigne Beyoncé Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment