Friday, November 5, 2010

Ellen Pompeo: "I Don't Have Twelve Toes!"

Winding down the day with all-important press duties, Ellen Pompeo greeted fans after taping "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in Hollywood on Thursday night (November 4).

Clad in an all-black ensemble, the "Grey's Anatomy" star smiled it up as she signed autographs en route to an awaiting chauffeured ride back to the homefront.

As for her Kimmel appearance, Ellen was presented with recent paparazzi photos of her feet during the interview - getting a shock as the snaps made it seem as if she has twelve toes.

Denying any such abnormality, Pompeo told Kimmel, "They added... It really does look like I have six toes. That is crazy. That is really strange."

She continued, "You know how I heard the story (about my 12 toes)...? My sister lives in Greece and I spoke to her and she said, 'I was looking at this British tabloid... and I saw this thing where it said you have six toes (on each foot),' and she thought it was hilarious."

Later asked to remove her shoes as disprove the rumors, Ellen passed up on the request, saying, "Maybe we should do it in private."


Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/ellen-pompeo/ellen-pompeo-i-dont-have-twelve-toes-433906

Lindsay Lohan Mel Gibson Madonna Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment