Friday, December 3, 2010

Britney Spears: New Album Out in March 2011!

Offering up a welcome birthday tweet to her millions of fans, Britney Spears has revealed plans to release a new album in March 2011.

Having already started working in the studio with producers Dr. Luke and Max Martin, the 29-year-old wrote, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"

Britney also took a moment to thank her faithful followers for their kind birthday wishes, tweeting, "My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here's something that I hope will make you smile... Just wanted to thank all of you for the amazing birthday wishes you guys have been sending all day."

Closing things out, Miss Spears made sure to poke fun at the fake recordings claimed to be her telling her ex that current beau Jason Trawick beat her, as she wrote, "Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason for my birthday. xoxo Brit. PS - Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya'll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana a**!"

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/britney-spears/britney-spears-new-album-out-march-2011-444439

Amanda Peet Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment