Sunday, December 12, 2010

Josh Duhamel Feels "Like an Idiot" for Texting on Plane

Josh Duhamel Feels "Like an Idiot" for Texting on Plane

At least Josh Duhamel can admit when he's wrong. The actor, who was kicked off a flight last week for refusing to turn off his Blackberry, is apologizing for his behavior.

"I messed up, and I feel like an idiot because of it," the 38-year-old told Entertainment Tonight.

Early reports stated that the Transformers: Dark of the Moon star was rude to flight attendants when they asked him to stop texting. And when the Kentucky-bound plane had to return to the gate at the New York City airport, passengers were reportedly none too happy with the actor.

"It's just one of those situations that you wish you could have back," Duhamel explained. "I meant no disrespect to the crew or the flight attendant or any of the people that were on the plane. I didn't mean to further delay them. …You know, that's just not the person I try to be, and I just wanted a chance to apologize to the people that were affected by it."

Admitting that he learned his lesson since the incident, Duhamel said, "I probably need to check myself into BlackBerrys Anonymous."

Are you addicted to your Blackberry? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/josh-duhamel-feels-idiot-texting-plane/1-a-305345

Madonna Cher Jennifer Aniston Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment