Sunday, December 5, 2010

Natalie Portman Says Her Dancer Boyfriend Is Flexible

Benjamin Millepied and Natalie Portman

"He knows how to change when things aren't working well. Sometimes I just couldn't do something. No matter how hard I worked, I couldn't do it. He would fix it to make it something that I could do. He was really flexible. Working with film and working with actors rather than dancers, that flexibility was key."

Natalie Portman on her boyfriend, "Black Swan" choreographer Benjamin Millepied (far left). This is one of those quotes where I want to add "in bed," like you do to a fortune cookie. After all, Benjamin is a dancer. [People]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-natalie-portman-says-her-dancer-boyfriend-is-flexible/?eref=RSS

Amanda Peet Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment