Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selena Gomez: Disney Kids & Family Cutie

Teen star Selena Gomez was all smiles alongside Debby Ryan at Disney?s Kids and Family Upfront in New York City earlier today (March 16).

Donning a leggy red dress with black heels, the ?Who Says? singer looked happy as can be as she posed for pictures - but she says things aren?t always as picture perfect as they seem.

Speaking on ?The David Letterman Show? Gomez confessed that she sometimes feels "hurt" by the abuse she gets from fans over her relationship with teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.

Ms. Gomez lamented, "It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/selena-gomez/selena-gomez-disney-kids-family-cutie-487867

Anna Paquin Avril Lavigne Beyoncé Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment