Friday, October 14, 2011

Demi Lovato Warns: Be Careful Who You Trust

Demi Lovato Warns: Be Careful Who You Trust

Demi Lovato is enjoying her comeback success, but the chart-topping "Skyscraper" singer knows she has to be careful when it comes to the pressures of stardom.

The Disney Channel-bred star, who underwent treatment last year for "emotional and physical issues," says she's super selective about who is in her circle of trust.

"Just to be careful who you trust. Sometimes you don't know who you can and cannot trust," the 19-year-old star tells Parade. "I still learn that over and over again."

Lovato's public breakdown and subsequent rehabilitation taught her who her true supporters are because of their unconditional love.

"I think about my family and friends and fans who support me no matter what – it's that unwavering love that helps me stay calm and focused," she wrote on her personal Seventeen blog.

Ultimately, Lovato -- who's gearing up for a fall tour to promote her new album Unbroken -- says she's in a much better place these days.

"I'm in a much happier and healthier place now, so I'll be able to decide when I need time off. It's a different era in my career. I'm sure that if I need time off I'll be able to speak about it and I'll take a step back."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/demi-lovato-warns-be-careful-who-you-trust/1-a-392877

Jennifer Aniston Alicia Keys Amanda Peet Anna Kournikova

No comments:

Post a Comment