Saturday, February 12, 2011

BABY MAMA FOOLERY! Rapper J-Kwon Jailed For Child Support & Child Wasn't His!

 

Last year, rapper J-Kwon known for his 2004 smash hit "Tipsy," had the media in a frenzy when he went missing and no one could find him. The St. Louis rapper later resurfaced and he is now speaking out about his disappearance last March. Apparently, he was locked up for failure to pay child support. Read on to find out what really happened...

J-Kwon, real name Jerrell Jones, called St Louis radio station 89.9 FM "The People's Station" to confirm that he had been making child support payments of $2,500 a month for seven years for a child he found out wasn't his.

“I blame my absence from the game on this situation. Just as I was getting my first million dollar check a girl came to me and said she was pregnant…I bought her a house cause she's from the hood too, I let her stay at the house. I guess while I'm on tour she's taking paper work from the courts and disposing of them…The payment ended up being $2,500 a month…This kid looked like someone else, the test results came back in 24 hours and I am not the father…I don't feel any better or any worse about the situation, I'm just happy to have my life back.”

SMDH! He also said that he plans on starting a foundation that will help other men in similar predicaments so they won't get tricked and also end up in jail .

"I'm gonna start a foundation just for that, that's crazy that the law helps someone scheme you for this long. A) You're young. B) Your successful and C) They don't want you with it no way."

Damn homie.  People really need to learn their rights. Isn't there a law or requirement to establish paternity before child support payments start. Either way. Shame on that chick for scheming like that.

 

Source

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/02/11/baby-mama-foolery-rapper-j-kwon-jailed-for-child-support-child-was-not-his-1

Kate Walsh Chelsea Handler Christina Aguilera Danica Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment