Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eva Longoria: "Desperate Housewives" Darling

Bringing an end to the week with a day on the set, Eva Longoria was spotted tending to her "Desperate Housewives" duties in Burbank, CA on Friday (August 13).
Clad in a cute studded blue top, the always-sexy actress joined hair and makeup to check out her look in a mirror before running through a few scenes with set staffers dishing out directions.
As previously reported by GossipCenter, Miss Longoria recently teamed up with Rosario Dawson and other celebs to help fight the Arizona immigration law via a PSA for Voto Latino and Mun2's "United We Win" campaign.
Talking about the effort, which also hopes to curb racial profiling, Eva said, "I think the biggest misconception is that everybody who is dark or of color is from somewhere else. I'm ninth-generation American. I'm more American than a lot of my Anglo friends."
She adds, "If my father got pulled over because of the color of his skin, I could guarantee you I would be outraged."
Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt Lindsay Lohan Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment