Saturday, August 7, 2010

David Arquette Finds Working With Wife Courteney Is "Cathartic"

David Arquette and Courteney Cox met while filming the first 'Scream' movie, so I can understand David's sense of nostalgia as they shoot the fourth one.
"I met my wife [Courteney] on the first [film] and now we have a kid and it's just been a real trip," says Arquette, who previously described the Scream movie as "sort of an amazing marker throughout our lives."
"There's this weird element that, you know, it's very cathartic for me," he adds. "It's just kind of going back to where it all started.
"It's really amazing working with Neve [Campbell] and Courteney and [director] Wes [Craven] and all of the crewmembers that we've known for 14 years," the actor, 38, told PEOPLE...
David said they even brought their daughter, Coco, to the set, although they made sure to keep the six-year-old away from the "scary stuff."
"That was really great to have that family time," he says.
I bet it was! I always think of the 'Scream' movies as popcorn horror movies, and I guess they are, but it's nice to think about how special they must be to David and Courteney :)
Photos by FAME


























Mel Gibson Sandra Bullock Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment