Monday, August 16, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio "Doesn't Know" If He Will Ever Get Married

I wonder if Bar Refaeli is okay with this? 'Inception' star Leonardo DiCaprio admits seeing his friends' marriages end in divorce has made him a little nervous about getting married himself. Leo and Kate Winslet reportedly are good friends, and Leo worked with both Kate and her ex-husband, Sam Mendes, on 'Revolutionary Road.'
"I don't know whether I'll ever get married. I've seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I've been as shocked as anyone.
"No one can look at the marriages of other people and make a judgement. I don't know the private lives o the actors I work with. I just know if they are good actors or good directors."
Hopefully Bar can ease his nerves, if she wants to get married to Leo, that is.
Leo said he'd also have to think carefully about having Bar around when he's filming a love scene.
"It depends on the circumstances. It all sounds very strange to people who've never been on a film set.
"There's a group of people on one side of the camera and it's all about lighting, angles, sound and getting your lines right."
Yeah, it does sound strange :) Maybe Bar wouldn't want to be around, anyway. I don't know if I would.
Photos by WENN.com






















Sandra Bullock Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt Lindsay Lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment