Friday, April 22, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow: Book Signing Babe

Continuing to promote her new book ?My Father?s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness,? Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted signing books at Williams-Sonoma yesterday (April 21).

The ?Shakespeare in Love? actress arrived at the Beverly Hills locale sporting a lemon yellow dress with black peep toe heels.

And as she made her exit, Gwyn had already changed into a white dress as she smiled for the nearby paparazzi.

Ms. Paltrow told press, ?I think the importance of eating together as a family and making homemade food that is nourishing and good for you.?

?My dad used to really talk to us when we ate dinner and see what we thought about things, and now I use that opportunity to do the same thing with my kids as well.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow-book-signing-babe-499361

Katy Perry Kim Kardashian Megan Fox Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment