Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taylor Lautner Reveals 'Itchy' Jacob Wig In His #2 MTV Moment

Lautner will debut the 'Abduction' trailer and chat with MTV News on Wednesday at 7:56 p.m. ET.
By Jocelyn Vena


Taylor Lautner
Photo: MTV News

Long before Taylor Lautner became a household name, back in April 2008, he just was a teenager in a wig pretending to be a werewolf in a little movie called "Twilight." As we learned at the time, the accessory took some getting used to for the then-16-year-old.

With just a few days until the premiere of "MTV First: Taylor Lautner," which debuts Wednesday on air and online at 7:56 p.m. ET, we've been counting down Lautner's finest MTV moments — and at #2, we see him in his Jacob Black wig.

"The wig is very interesting," Lautner said when we caught up with him on the Portland, Oregon, set of "Twilight" back in '08. "I'm definitely going to have to get used to it. It's like halfway down my back."

He then went into specifics about how Jacob's hair had to be styled. "I think they want it parted down the middle, so I'll flip one side back and one side in front," he explained. "They don't want to do a ponytail because James, the evil vampire, is doing the ponytail. They want that contrast."

The "Abduction" star, who was sporting a super short 'do at the time, told us he had to get used to the longer locks. "It gets kind of itchy at times, so I'm sure I will be putting it in a pony tail or something while I'm just waiting around," Lautner laughed. "It's very weird looking at myself in a mirror with the long hair, because my hair has never been longer than what it is now. I'll have to get used to it, but I'm sure I will."

Don't miss "MTV First: Taylor Lautner" this Wednesday at 7:56 p.m. ET on MTV and MTV.com. Tune in to see Lautner debut the trailer for "Abduction," followed by a live 30-minute interview on MTV.com. Tweet questions using the hashtag #asktaylor to get in the conversation!

Related Videos Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1661764/taylor-lautner-reveals-itchy-jacob-wig-his-2-mtv-moment.jhtml

Kate Moss Kate Walsh Chelsea Handler Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment