Saturday, June 18, 2011

Christina Aguilera On How "The Sound Of Music" Inspired Her To Sing

Christina Aguilera on the cover of W

"I felt caged by my childhood. And unsafe: Bad things happened in my home; there was violence. 'The Sound of Music' looked like a form of release. I watched [Maria] twirl around those mountains, and she was just so free ... I would open my bedroom window to sing out like Maria. In my own way, I'd be in those hills."

Christina Aguilera talks to W Magazine about the rollercoaster ride of the past year (a divorce, a new boyfriend, "Burlesque," "The Voice") and also gives us a peek into what made her want to sing in the first place. Somehow, I can just see little Christina belting out, "The hilllllllllls are aliiiiiive…" [W Magazine]

After the jump, Christina on how she came to laugh about the infamous Super Bowl flub.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-christina-aguilera-on-how-the-sound-of-music-inspired-her-to-sing/?eref=RSS

The Pussycat Dolls Sandra Bullock Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment